MAXX THE MUFFIN MAN - Every Summer Since



Self-released

Maxx the Muffin Man is an 18 year old rapper and song writer working out of his college dorm room in Portland Oregon. This is his new mix tape that he said, “I really hope that whoever listens to this enjoys it, and if it helps anyone through a hard time, then I'd be extremely happy!”

This kind of reminds me of Canada’s rap band Organized Rhyme who put out the great track, “Check The O.R.” and was the group that had “comedian” Tom Green in it back in 1992. Lots of personal lyrics, some positive stuff and a bit of goofy stuff all makes for an interesting listen that will get your head bobbing and has a cool mix of beats. This is something to throw on and get into the flow and cruise along to. Pretty fresh sounding and actually holds up fairly well compared to a lot of the crap that’s out there.

Take a chance if you like hip hop and want something a bit different to listen to, something that has a positive message mixed in. Maxx said, “I almost gave up on life, and music is what allowed me to survive. I hope this mix tape can touch you in a way that music did for me.” If that isn’t a good enough reason to support someone, I don’t know what is.

-Rick Ecker

Comments