Daily Bandcamp Album; Saguaro by Scuttlebutt

"Scuttlebutt is a rock band from Switzerland drifting between blueish-funky-psychedelic patterns."

What if I told you that my faith in the future generations to carry on good music is  strong. Everyday I'm finding new bands one way or another. Tonight (actually 2 weeks ago by now) I found one that floored me. First off the album artwork caught my attention. Eye candy it is, I had to check it out. Seeing "blueish-funky-psychedelic patterns" made me want to hit the play button. Oh man am I in heaven. Right away the desert-ish sounding mixed with groovy bluesy riffs came me an instant erection. I know, to much information. In all seriousness though, this is some fine rock and roll. It's heavy and the riffs are transcending. Unfortunately you can only stream 2 of the 6 songs. You must purchase the digital download or cd to get the rest. While I wait for payday I'm going to have these 2 songs stuck on repeat.

Comments