Daily Bandcamp Album; Edmond Jefferson & Sons by Edmond Jefferson & Sons

"Blues-garage-psychedelic-70's rock'n roll band from Biel/Bienne, Switzerland"
For some reason this one was tagged stoner rock. I'm not 100% sure why as it's not stoner rock. It does have a bit of psychedelics to it but it's more of a garage rock than stoner rock. Proff is in the very excellent and very beautiful (yes, I said beautiful to describe a song) "Hazardlights." The song is so somber and in a way, touching. Did I mention female vocals? Not that it matters. I'm not sure of her name (language is a barrier on their Facebook page) but the vocalist's voice is....perfect. She doesn't sound like anyone else. No trying to be anyone else. She doesn't try to hit high notes thus straining her voice. She keeps it all within a nice range. It's been awhile since I've listened to this album, I think it's time to get reacquainted. While I do that, you listen for yourself.

Comments