Sea Wolf - Old World Romance



Sea-Wolf

…the latest release by Sea Wolf can only be described as “the student is now the master.”  What on earth do I mean by that?  Simple…they are what I hoped COLD PLAY would have been.  Their meter, soul, lyrics, melodies, arrangements and instrumentation are eerily similar to that of CP.  Although I love what Chris Martin of CP does both lyrically and vocally…I believe that Viva La Vida de-railed from their niche and Mylo Xyloto just gave us more of the same.

With the release of their newest gem, “Old World Romance,” I believe we will have the void filled where Pink Floyd lay at one time and Cold Play laid the foundation for…after listening to this album you will want to do two things:  (1)  Listen to their earlier releases  (2) Find out when they are coming to your town and go see them live.

Sea Wolf have set the bar with “Old World Romance.”  They have reminded us that true inspiration can be found in the simplest of melodies and metaphors…thank you!

 I give them 5 out of 5 Fish

--The Fish


Comments