Leapfrog Town - Fear Single




This is the first write up of a single I've ever done. The fact that I'm doing one means one of two things:

1. I'm being paid (as IF, Garth.)

2. It's just that fucking good (schwing)

Yep. "Fear", the new single from Leapfrog Town is just really catchy in the best ways. It's like they distilled the swagger of Tommy Bolin, and mixed in some of The Cars or something, I don't know. It's just fun to listen to, fun to sing (I learned all the words after like three listens, which is unheard of for me). It makes you move and stuff.

As far as finding anything out about the band, I had no luck. A Google search turns up no results, so there's that. But here's the video.

- Headshot

Comments

Stuart [Leapfrogtown] said…
Thanks for the review, only just found it. The band has a website (www.leapfrogtown.com)there's a new single out ("The Room" - with a vid on youtube) and an album on the way