Diverse Pop Group - S/T


 Diverse Pop Group | Diverse
 (a special guest review today)

I love the song "Best of the Best" because the beat is really cool.

I think there both really cute.  I really like there style.  When I listen to all of there songs I just feel great because there so amazing.  They look so nice and I bet they are.

I really like the name Diverse, its an awesome name.

The other song thats one of my favorites is "Won't Stop Until You're Mine."

 At first when I listened to all of there songs I couldent pick just one because there all amazing.  I think they are really talented and I wish I could meet them.

Good luck to both of them.

--Amber age 9

Comments

Anonymous said…
These guys are AWESOME!!! Been following them for a few yrs now, & they just keep getting better & better!! Keep up the GREAT work guys!!! <3
Ann Landis said…
I have loved Diverse for a long time! Follow them everywhere. Their new song, Shine Your Light is totally awesome!

Ann