Daily Bandcamp Album; The Beast by Swamp Devil

"Swamp Devil is a rock band from Portland Oregon. Although pulling from many modern influences, its core sound is rooted in the power and depth of early heavy metal. Swamp Devil is Jesse Darling-bass and vocals, Steve Nobles-drums, Devon Rogers-Lead guitar and vocals, Chris Bowden-rhythm guitar and vocals."
This is one of the many albums I decided to check out based off of the artwork. I'll tell you one thing, Portland must have magic in their drinking water. The city and surrounding areas are full of talented bands and musicians. Swamp Devil is another in a long line of talented bands to come from the area. Their recently released album, The Beast is is a modern hard rock album with a ton of doom and occult rock underlying throughout. I listen to a lot of music and I'll tell you right now, this is some of the better music I've heard in a long long time.

Comments